Elevate Your Brand with StoryBrand SEO – Local and National Strategies
Unlock the Power of StoryBrand SEO to Dominate Local Markets and Expand Your Reach Nationally. Drive Traffic, Conversions, and Success Today!
Rank Higher With Improved Website Health
The sites Google ranks have a health score of 92% or better.
Know which keywords will produce the most results
Know what words will attract your ideal clients.
Gain more traffic and make more sales
If they can’t find you they can’t buy from you.
Our website traffic and sales increased drastically almost from the moment our new site went live. It was as though someone just flipped a switch!
Three Steps to Get The Storybrand SEO You Need To Grow
We do an SEO audit
We will run a 40-point SEO audit to determine the health of your website.
We set an SEO Roadmap
Based on your SEO audit, we’ll build an SEO roadmap of action items.
We Grow Your Business
We build a hard-working website, backed with data and metrics, to grow your business.
StoryWorks Q & A
Common Questions Asked About Storybrand SEO
What is search engine optimization (SEO) and why is it important?
So why is SEO important to you as a small business owner? To help explain let’s use the example of someone who has been certified in the Storybrand Framework and is wanting to grow their business.
Imagine you’re a Certified StoryBrand Guide, and you want more clients to discover and hire your services. SEO, which stands for “Search Engine Optimization,” simply means improving your online presence to make it easier for people to find your expertise in guiding businesses through the StoryBrand framework.
If you were a Certified Storybrand Guide, here’s why SEO would be important for your business:
1. Increased Visibility:With good SEO, your website can appear higher in Google’s search results. It’s similar to being featured prominently in a bookstore when someone looks for books on “StoryBrand marketing.” This means more people will notice your services.
2. Attracting the Right Clients: SEO helps you connect with businesses actively seeking guidance in using the StoryBrand framework. If a company searches for “Certified StoryBrand Guide,” and your website is well-optimized, they’re more likely to find and contact you.
3. Cost-Effective Marketing: SEO is often more cost-effective than traditional advertising methods. Once you’ve optimized your website, you don’t have to pay for each person who visits it. It’s like gaining referrals from satisfied clients without additional expenses.
4. Building Trust and Credibility: When your website ranks high on Google, businesses tend to trust your expertise more. It’s similar to having renowned business authors endorse your StoryBrand guidance – it builds credibility.
5. Competitive Edge: Other StoryBrand Guides are also competing for clients. If you excel in SEO, you can compete effectively, even against guides with bigger budgets.
6. Local Clients: If you offer your StoryBrand guidance services in a specific location, SEO can attract local businesses. It’s like ensuring that local companies know about your expertise in implementing the StoryBrand framework.
7. Learning and Growth: SEO tools provide insights into what works and what doesn’t. It’s similar to receiving feedback from your clients, helping you improve and expand your skills as a Certified StoryBrand Guide.
8. Long-Term Success: SEO isn’t a one-time effort; it’s an ongoing strategy. Like continually improving your ability to guide businesses through the StoryBrand process, consistent SEO can lead to long-term growth and success in your consulting practice.
In summary, SEO is crucial for Certified StoryBrand Guides because it helps you increase online visibility, connect with the right clients, save money on advertising, build trust, stay competitive, attract local clients, gain insights, and achieve long-term success in your consulting practice. It’s like having a powerful tool to grow your business and help more companies tell their brand stories effectively using the StoryBrand framework.
What is an SEO audit?
An SEO audit is a comprehensive evaluation of a website to assess its search engine friendliness and to identify areas of improvement to enhance rankings and online visibility.
Skipping an SEO audit can leave critical website issues undetected, potentially causing poor search rankings and decreased traffic. Regular audits help to ensure that a website adheres to best practices for search engine optimization and is competitive within its online landscape. Without this assessment, a website may not be fully optimized for search engines, leading to lost opportunities for higher visibility and engagement.
How long does it take for SEO changes to take effect?
The time it takes for SEO changes to take effect can vary, but generally, initial changes may be observed within the first two to three months. More significant improvements, especially achieving higher rankings on search results pages, could take six months to a year or more. These timeframes are influenced by a variety of factors, including the website’s age, size, content quality, technical SEO, and the competitive nature of the industry. Specific SEO actions, like optimizing a Google Business Profile, can have more immediate effects. However, SEO is an ongoing process that requires continuous effort to see sustained results.
Here at StoryWorks, we’ve identified a trend that we like to call ‘Three, Six, and Ten.’ Through our experience with various clients, we’ve observed that SEO results typically start to show movement at the three-month mark. As strategies take hold and search engines recognize the enhancements, we see another notable improvement at six months. Then, at the ten-month milestone, our clients often experience another substantial increase in their SEO performance. While every client’s journey is unique, ‘Three, Six, and Ten’ has emerged as a common trajectory of success in our SEO endeavors.
What is the difference between SEO and PPC?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay-Per-Click) are two different strategies used for increasing visibility online, but they work in fundamentally different ways:
Organic Strategy: SEO is an organic search strategy. It involves optimizing your website and content to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) for targeted keywords and phrases.
Long-Term Results: SEO typically takes longer to see results, as mentioned earlier, but it can provide sustainable long-term traffic.
Cost: There is no direct cost for clicks or impressions with SEO. However, there may be indirect costs associated with hiring SEO specialists or buying SEO tools.
Credibility and Trust: Organic listings often have more credibility with users and can receive more clicks than paid advertisements.
Unpredictable: Changes in search engine algorithms can affect your rankings, making the results somewhat less predictable.
Maintenance: It requires ongoing effort in content creation, site optimization, and staying up-to-date with SEO best practices.
Paid Strategy: PPC is a paid advertising strategy where you pay a fee each time someone clicks on your ad. These ads are typically displayed at the top of search engine results and on partner websites.
Immediate Results: You can start a PPC campaign and begin getting traffic almost immediately after your ads are approved.
Cost: PPC costs can add up quickly because you are paying for each click. The cost per click can vary greatly depending on the competition for the keywords you are targeting.
Budget Control: You have control over your budget, scheduling, and targeting, which makes PPC very flexible and manageable.
Testing and Data: PPC provides quick feedback and data on the effectiveness of your ads, keywords, and user behavior.
Direct Traffic: PPC can drive traffic to specific pages or promotions and is effective for short-term campaigns.
Both SEO and PPC have their place in a digital marketing strategy, and many businesses find that using a combination of both approaches works best, as they complement each other. SEO can provide a solid foundation of organic traffic, while PPC can be used to target specific keywords more aggressively and gain immediate visibility in search engine results.
No longer be frustrated or embarrassed by your website.
Custom Storybrand Websites Starting at $3,991
Storybrand your business and get the website you’ve read about in Donald Miller’s best-selling books. We use Storybrand to identify your ideal clients, clarify your message, identify your most profitable keywords to use, then bring it all together with a website wireframe and beautiful custom website. Includes 1 year of hosting and 1 year of unlimited changes.